Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Holiday Fun!

Christmas Countdown
Enjoying a Holiday breakfast at Charlotte's school.


Before I turned the Christmas music on, she did "I'm a Little Teapot."  If only she could stand still!
"Have a holly jolly Christmas!"

Love her little butt shakes!

And another one just because I could watch her all day!

She said she wanted to paint so sticking with the holiday theme I drew a Christmas tree and she painted it using a fork.

Then it was all hands!

 Once the green paint dried, she made ornaments using dot markers.
She was pretty proud of her tree!

 After dinner, I introduced Elf on the Shelf aka Miss Kringle (Charlotte said she learned the name from a movie).  
 Thank you Auntie Christine, the girls are going to love it!

Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment