Monday, May 12, 2014

Caroline

Her dad said it best, "When she's happy, she's HAPPY.  When she's mad, she's MAD!"
 "I'm flying mama, I'm flying!"

 A girl who chases the chickens and says, "I'll get you chickie" and then says, "gotcha!"  Also, a girl who will pick up chicken poop when you're not watching!
A girl who loves to run

Random facts about our Caroline:
Loves the song "Happy" and claps to it every time she hears it in the car
Sings "Let It Go" while moving her arms around like a princess.
Isn't afraid of anything
Fascinated with bugs
When I say something she doesn't like, she puts her hand out at me and says, "bad!"
Everything is "I do it"
The only child I know who calls syrup sap

Recent funnies:
It's bedtime and we're laying in bed.  Pat was banging and she says, "Daddy, stop.  I'm sleeping!"
She ate her full plate of scrambled eggs for breakfast and I said, "wow Caroline, you're a pig!"  She says, "oink, oink!"

No comments:

Post a Comment