Friday, November 22, 2013

Holiday Photos

I love groupon!  Jennifer and Michael Moore Photography were offering a studio session for $25 and I just couldn't pass it up especially since Auntie Christine had brought over the cutest outfits for the girls and I had a $10 off coupon.  So for $15 I got a studio photo session with prints...not bad!  The session was yesterday and of all the days this was one where Caroline woke up SICK...ugh!  She slept all the time we were in the car and the session did not go well.  She didn't want any part of it and we couldn't get a smile out of our usual smiley, cheerful, playful little girl.  You know it's bad when we're in a room full of toys and all she wanted to do was sit and cuddle with her mama...that is so not her.  I was bummed, but Charlotte was a great little poser!  You can view the pictures here.  Password is Crystal.

During the session Charlotte says, "Mama you worry about Caroline and I'll sit and look at the lady with the camera and smile!"
In the middle of the session, Charlotte yells, "Santa just walked by!  He came from the north pole!"
Santa asked her what she wanted for Christmas and she said, "a dinosaur.  A blue one!"
Santa asked what her favorite cookie was and she said, "ones with m&m's, but my daddy eats them all!"

AND less than 24 hours later here is the Caroline we know and love!





I got down to take a better picture so she did too!


Rolling the ornament to me
So I wasn't impressed with the quality of those pictures so we moved to a different room with more natural lighting.












I'm singing, she's dancing!






No comments:

Post a Comment