Friday, December 21, 2012

Homemade Gifts

I love easy DIY gifts.  Here are some gifts I made for Charlotte this Christmas. 

Play makeup
Recently, Charlotte has been getting into my makeup bag so when I saw how to make pretend makeup I jumped on it.  I cleaned out some old cases and filled them with nail polish.  I had an unused makeup bag and new brushes lying around so the only cost was 3 bottles of nail polish from the dollar store.
 
Scented Playdough
Chocolate, peppermint, coconut, gingerbread, and while it may not be scented she had to have some PINK playdough.
 
 Pre-K workbook
 
I filled a binder with a variety of preschool learning worksheets.  She loves playing school! 
 
Recycled star crayons
She is ALWAYS breaking crayons so I melted all those little crayon pieces in a star silicone baking pan to make new crayons for her stocking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment