Sunday, September 23, 2012

SURPRISE!

Seven months ago, my mom started planning a huge surprise 70th birthday party for my Dad and Saturday night was the night.  He thought he was going to a wedding reception for my cousin who got married in a intimate ceremony earlier this year.  Boy, was he surprised!  Today, is their 40th wedding anniversary so that was celebrated as well. 
He opened the door, we yelled surprise, and
 
LOL! 

That's better!

My sister Florie and family flew in from Virginia and he had no idea!


Little Miss Charlotte feeling better.  On the way to the hall, she said she had a belly ache and was rubbing her belly.  I arrived and before I could get out of the car, she threw up all over her pretty dress.  She was so upset.  So there I was with a sick toddler, screaming infant, and food that needed to go inside.  Family soon came to my rescue!  Pat was coming later because we needed his truck to help with cleanup.


My sister giving a speech

This is where Miss Caroline was for 2 hours (sound asleep).  And Papa didn't sit down once!



Being presented with an anniversay gift


My 92 year old Great Aunt doing the chicken dance.  She did A LOT of dancing!

My niece, Ashleigh, and sister Florie doing the macarena 
 
Ashleigh dancing with Dad

Dad and us four kids

and our spouses

 
Happy Birthday, Dad and Anniversary to some pretty GREAT parents.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment