Wednesday, September 28, 2011

2 1/2 years old!

Pictures were taken at my brother's home in their beautiful field


Getting a smile was hard until I let her "climb" the tree!











The horse finally came towards us


Time passes so quickly that I thought I would write down some memorable things about our beautiful little girl who makes us laugh every single day.

In the past 6 months, we've been amazed with the vast expansion of vocabulary.  She can be very dramatic, "Oh, God!" and also very independent.  Everything is "I do it!"  Definitely has a mind of her own.  She is also very sweet and polite.  She gives lots of hugs and kisses and is very good at saying please, thank you, excuse me, and sorry.
She can count to 10 and knows most letters (still working on saying the alphabet).
She likes to paint, color, play outside (especially at the park), dance, shop, cook with Mommy and in her kitchen, and now gets excited when Mommy says we have an activity to do (yay!).  She also LOVES playing with her dolls.  It's adorable when she rocks them and sings rock-a-bye baby.  She has 3 favorite shows that she watches over and over again (when we allow it), Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Curious George and Leap Frog Letter Factory.
She loves her puppy, Morgan!  She likes to give him hugs, take him for a walk, feed him, and yes even ride him, lol!  Dogs, cows, and horses are her favorite animals!
She has a great appetite and we hope that continues.  Loves all fruits, yogurt, ice cream (by far her favorite), and snacks.  When I make a pasta meat dish, she eats more meat than pasta!  I would say she covers all main food groups on a daily basis!
And of course she has her moments...when she doesn't want to listen.  I ask her to come and do something, she tells me "one minute, mama."  Makes it very hard to be stern!

Ahhh, the joys of parenthood!

No comments:

Post a Comment